This 3-hour online Workshop led by EVBB is the second of a series of customised training activities that EVBB will organise hand-in-hand with its members and partners. The event, which gathered over 40 members, was organised on April 16th, 2021 with the active and valuable support of its members: AKMI S.A (Greece) and Asociación Mundus (Spain). The main objective of this workshop was to provide participants with the complete toolbox and step-by-step guidance for building strong partnerships and successful applications in accordance to the New ERASMUS+.
Organized only 3 weeks after the adoption of the Erasmus+ 2021, the internal networking workshop was focused on clearly explaining its new structure and content.
The first half of the online workshop focused on the presentation, step-by-step, of the New Erasmus+:
- “The new Erasmus+ structure” by Evanthia Vaiouli, Project Manager (AKMI S.A)
- “Learning Mobility for Individuals under the New Erasmus+” by Beatrice Bellet, Chief International Strategic Officer (Asociación Mundus)
- “Financial Management under the New Erasmus+” by Victoria Topalidi, Senior Consultant / Financial Manager (AKMI S.A)
- “Tips for Successful Proposals and what to avoid” by Theodor Grassos, Secretary General of EVBB
During the second half, participating EVBB members were invited to join one of the workshop rooms at their disposal for in-depth discussion:
- ROOM 1: “Presenting your idea: the main Components of a Concept Note” – by Vasiliki Karampampa, Project Manager for EU funds(AKMI S.A)
- ROOM 2: “Practical Arrangements Before, During and After your Project” – by Victoria Topalidi, Senior Consultant / Financial Manager (AKMI S.A)
- ROOM 3: “Horizontal and Specific Priorities: How to select the appropriate priorities for your project” – by Evanthia Vaiouli, Project Manager (AKMI S.A)
- ROOM 4: “How to break down the Intellectual Outputs into activities and tasks” – by Theodor Grassos, Secretary General of EVBB
- ROOM 5: “Practical Arrangements for a successful mobility” – by Beatrice Bellet, Chief International Strategic Officer (Asociación Mundus)
EVBB will soon exclusively share with its members all the videos of the Presentations and Rooms to ensure that none of them misses a single information of the workshop.