VET European networking Enhancement
The VENHANS project is a KA3 – Support for Policy Reform project, funded by the Erasmus programme, aiming to support EVTA and the other members of the VET4EU2 Platform to:
- strengthen the cooperation within the VET4EU2 platform;
- improve quality and efficiency of VET;
- propagating the concept of excellence in VET and enhance VET’s impact and relevance for learners/employers;
- build transnational cooperation and share best practices on VET excellence, adopting bottom up approaches to valorise local contributions.
The Vocational Education and Training frameworks are so numerous and different in the EU member states and regions that the definition of common development agendas and objectives is really a challenge for decision-makers. The intermediation and mediation between the aims, needs, expectations of VET centres, VET teachers and trainers, local civil society organisations and the European VET development policies require a constant dialogue and exchange of opinions that only proficient networking activities can guarantee.
The VENHANS project will support this dialogue through the following three actions plans:
NETWORKING – Strengthen the cooperation between the VET networks grouped in the VET4U2 umbrella; extend the EVTA partnerships; promote effective and proper use of of the EU funds among the old and the new partners of the network; guarantee a more qualified and extended representativeness within the EU experts’ workgroup, conference, policy survey, etc.; actively contribute to the VET policy development and implementation fostering the cooperation between the EU institutions and agencies and the other umbrella organisations.
CAPACITY BUYILDING – The Capacity Building’s Action Plan aim at collecting all the processes capable of empowering VET professionals’ knowledge and skills, VET providers’ attractiveness and quality of provision, VET stakeholders networking involvement, internalisation attitude to VET learners.
DISSEMINATION – WP4 includes those actions EVTA and the other project partners are willing to develop and carry out together, strengthening the relationship and cooperation among the umbrella networks.
> KA3 – Support for Policy Reform Networks and Partnerships of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers
- 2 years (24 months)
Started October 2019
- (Leader) EVTA – European Vocational Training Association (Belgium)
- EfVET – European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (Belgium)
- EUProVET (The Netherlands)
- EVBB – Europäische Verband Beruflicher Bildungsträger (Germany)
- EUCEN – European University Continuing Education Network (Belgium)
- EURASHE – European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (Belgium)
- Endurance (The Netherlands)
- ENAIP NET (Italy)
- VDAB – Vlaamse Dienst voor Arbeidsbemiddeling en Beroepsopleiding (Belgium)
- AFPA – Association Européenne pour la Formation Professionnelle (France)