𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐕𝐁𝐁 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐! 𝐄𝐕𝐁𝐁 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 “𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐆𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 –𝐕𝐄𝐓𝐧’𝐆𝐎”, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝟖𝟎/𝟏𝟎𝟎!
For the first time, EVBB will run VETn’GO which is funded by the ‘Civil Society Cooperation in Education and Training’, bringing a remarkable opportunity to our members to get involved.
VETn’GO is a 12-monthly project, ending in December 2022, aiming to change the inflexible character of training systems, promote inclusion, and enhance the adaptability of training processes to different context. The project is in direct line with the European interest, improving vocational education and training in Europe and beyond to increase efforts to promote VET as a first choice. The project’s core is to enhance coordination among educational institutes, create synergies among the EU policies on socio-economic policies and green transitions, and boost dissemination and future-oriented reforms in the field of education and training. The direct target group includes VET stakeholders, VET institutes, VET Teachers, Staff, and VET Learners.
Throughout the project lifecycle with the intention to accomplish VETn’GO objectives the following activities will be implemented:
1)Peer learning activities among VET institutions of the EVBB network
2) A three-week EU Policy Camp on the EEA, for VET stakeholders
3) A Conference on the Future of Europe
4) A VET learners Debate Competition during the EU Semester
5) An international conference on the New Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in Education.
EVBB intends to involve more than 25 individuals in capacity-building activities, over 200 VET stakeholders in the Policy Camp in the field of education, 60 VET learners in the Competition Debate, over 500 stakeholders, 40 countries, and 350 participants during the dissemination activities and the international conference.
In this context, the following results are expected after the end of the VETn’GO:
- Five Peer Study Visits and 1 Activity Capitalization Handbook
- Three-week EU Policy Camp and 1 Activity Capitalization Handbook
- Three rounds of the Debate Competition on EEA and 1 Activity Capitalization Handbook and
- One International Conference.
Our mission is to bring creative projects to life and create opportunities for our members to get involved and the VETn’GO project is a terrific chance to do so.