InTheLoop4VET – Memorandum of Understanding:
Joining the Network of Adopters to Improve VET Providers’ Uses of Graduate Tracking feedback
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐌𝐨𝐔) 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 (𝐆𝐃𝐏𝐑) 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐬+ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐩𝟒𝐕𝐄𝐓.
This MoU also provides the cooperation framework, establishes a communication channel and determining specific working arrangements between the Signatory Parties, who share a common vision and willingness to improve VET Providers’ Uses of Graduate Tracking feedback – based on the principles of protection of personal data, common interest, reciprocity and complementarity.
The MoU was created in the framework of the Erasmus+ Project “InTheLoop4VET” which aims at Improving VET Providers’ Uses of Graduate Tracking feedback, as an answer to VET providers’ need to strengthen their capacities for independent self-adaptation (effectively exploiting advantages of flexibility, local market intelligence, proximity to communities), through efficient graduate data handling and processing, within processes of alignment with labour and other market needs.
While the main goal of the “InTheLoop4VET MoU” is to ensure VET providers to adhere to the Personal Data Protection framework when using the interactive reporting repository of the project, this MoU is also meant to support and spread the use of Graduate Tracking Feedback loop mechanisms for monitoring and improving the efficiency of vocational education and training (VET) provision, by establishing an EU-wide strategic partnership, which could bring together key actors and stakeholders involved in formal and non-formal education and training provision: from VET providers to Higher Education institutions; from policy makers and public authorities to employers’ and workers’ associations; from apprentices and students to academic, scientific and technical researchers.
The signatory parties unite in pursuing the following main objectives:
- Supporting regional, national and European initiatives aimed at the development and use of Graduate Tracking Feedback tools and mechanisms.
- Promoting the integration of Graduate Tracking Feedback methods and tools in their own premises as well with their collaborators network.
In this way, the InTheLoop4VET MoU intends to contribute also to the principles and objectives defined at European level.
In view of nurturing their cooperation, the signatory parties agree to respect the GDPR regulations while engaging, within their capacities and available resources, in joint areas that encompass, but not limited to, the following (collaboration) activities:
- Contribution to the development of the repository of VET provision adaptation results. The database will be available for use by any registered stakeholder who will thus have access to data reflecting the outcomes (e.g. proposed or implemented changes) of VET providers’ self-assessment through tracking and feedback loop mechanisms.
- Widespread dissemination of the Graduate Tracking feedback digital tool of InTheLoop4VET with VET Providers to help them improve the tracking of VET graduates’ employment is an important indicator of financing educational institutions, assessing the quality of training in individual institutions, and forecasting the sectors and areas of education that will be in demand in the future.
- Active participation in seminars, conferences and events addressing topics such as VET graduates’ employment and the methods / tools to track efficiently those valuable data.
- Facilitating meetings and matchmaking among signatory parties, to explore possibilities for joint research, actions and projects in the field.
- Mutual exchange of information and knowledge between signatory parties on public and private initiatives aimed at increasing the efficient use of Graduate Tracking Feedback tools and mechanisms.
- Vocal advocacy vis-à-vis policy makers to increase and improve the use of such methods / tools.
- Raising awareness on the societal and economic benefits emanating from the active use of Graduate Tracking Feedback tools and mechanisms.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐔 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐔 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭–𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐔 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐄𝐔 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.
An extended version of the Memorandum of Understanding that includes more details about GDPR regulations can be found here:
You can also find it in other languages here:
- Download the MoU in German
- Download the MoU in Swedish
- Download the MoU in Greek
- Download the MoU in Lithuanian
- Download the MoU in Spanish (soon)
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐕𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬’ 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:
> You can download the MoU, sign it, scan it and send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: InTheLoop4VET MoU Signature)
> Or, you can digitally sign the MoU here:
As of May 2nd, 2022, the Memorandum of Understanding has been signed by the following Organisations working in the VET sector:
- European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training (EVBB)
- Folkuniversitetet – Sweden
- Promea – Greece
- AKMI SA – Greece
- CIPFP VALLE DE ELDA – Spain
- IES MONASTIL – Spain
- UPCT – Spain
- Ionios School – Greece
- Public School of Vocational and Educational Training (D.IEK) – Greece
- 1st Experimental High School of Larissa – Greece
- ISQ – Portugal
- International Cultural Communication Center Malaysia (ICCCM) – Malaysia
- BK Consult GmbH – Germany
- ÖJAB – Austria
- brainymotion AG – Germany
- Klaipedos Ernesto Galvanausko Profesinio Mokymo Centras – Lithuania
- EU Project Innovation Centre (EUPIC) – China
- AVETAE – Kosovo
- Triesdorf AgroBusiness Consulting (TabCo) – Georgia
- Universum College – Kosovo
- Eurocultura – Italy
- E-Learning Programme NKUA – Greece
- Kedainiai Vocational Training Centre – Lithuania