THE FIRST ISSUE OF THE “VET GAZETTE”
Future of VET
VET world News
(click below to download it)
THE VET4EU2 WEBINARS PLATFORM
May 19th, 2021 – 3pm (CET)
Hubs for VET: Creating synergies between employers and VET providers.
The French experience.
– by EUCEN
May 25th, 2021 – 3pm (CET)
Micro-Credentials in VET. Challenges and opportunities at European level.
– by EfVET
(click below to visit the platform)
VENHANS at a glance:
VENHANS stands for VET European Networking Enhancement and is a project funded under the Erasmus+ programme, Key Action 3 – Support for Policy Reform – Networks and Partnerships of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers.
In this framework, VENHANS aims to help VET4EU2 and the project partners to:
- Increase their representativeness at national/regional level, expanding memberships and stimulating VET networking
- Enhance the cooperation between the VET4EU2 network, also to support decision makers in the VET policies development and deployment in all EU member states
- Promote a quality improvement in VET provision, propagating the concept of excellence and benchmarking and sharing best VET learning tools and practices
VET4EU2 has 6 members:
- EVBB – Europäische Verband Beruflicher Bildungsträger (Germany)
- EVTA – Association Européenne pour la Formation Professionnelle / European Vocational Training Association (Belgium)
- EfVET – European Forum of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (Belgium)
- EUProVET (The Netherlands)
- EUCEN – European University Continuing Education Network (Belgium)
- EURASHE – European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (Belgium)