Would you like to become part of a team of young professionals working in a vivid environment in the heart of the EU, implementing EU projects that matter?
The European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training turns high-quality, customized project implementation services turning innovative ideas into funded projects. This ranges from EU grants to private investments identification, including consortium building, application writing, selection of experts, negotiation, budgeting, quality control, and evaluation of projects.
Currently, we are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Project Manager for EU Projects (Erasmus+, REC, AMIF, etc) to become part of our dynamic team in Brussels.
Your role & responsibilities
You will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Manage Project implementation, including coordination of current partnerships
- Follow and manage project timetables, identifying implementation risks, working on solutions
- Prepare and submit Monitoring reports to responsible Managing Authorities
- Manage communication to third parties and stakeholders during project implementation
- Draft deliverables or supervise their quality
- Draft Applications and Technical Proposals indicatively under Erasmus+, REC, AMIF, EMFF and other Programmes etc.
- Participate in the formulation of new partnerships.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Academic background with a Bachelor or/and a Master’s degree, preferably in Social Sciences, Economics, or European studies
- Excellent English Knowledge (both written and oral)
- At least 3 years of project management experience is preferred
- Responsibility, consistency, and adherence to strict deadlines
- Proven track records in drafting, and implementing EU funded projects will be highly appreciated
- Travel availability (Schengen and non-Schengen)
- Excellent command of MS Office (mainly Excel and Word, but also Teams & Sharepoint Collaboration)
- Administrative, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of a second language (especially German, French) will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on the level of experience
- A fulltime contract under the Belgian law
- A positive working atmosphere within a small team and international environment.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home
Please send your CV, a cover letter and details of two persons who can be contacted for references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘EU funded Project Manager: YOUR NAME’ in the subject field. The applications will be processed in full confidentiality. The deadline for applications is 15th of June 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and an assessment in our Brussels office/online.