Launched on October 2017, the ERASMUS+ project INDUCE 4.0 aims to establish a sustainable VET business partnership aimed at promoting work-based learning on the topic of Industry 4.0 and to involve social partners, companies and VET providers in the apprenticeship training.
Why INDUCE 4.0?
- The digital transition alters requirements for employees across all steps of the value chain
- Work in industry will increasingly consist of designing, maintaining and supervising intelligent machines that assist in the performance of tasks
- Future jobs will require an appropriate mix of basic, soft and technical skills, notably the digital and business-specific skills.
What needs addresses INDUCE 4.0?
Manufacturing SMEs need of:
- Re-shaping production processes, which requires new skills and knowledge of the employees in the “factory of future”
- Equipping with adequate training tools providing the technical knowledge on the topic of Industry 4.0
- Innovative training approaches that will enable them to nurture the necessary skills in their current and future employees
- A flexible online learning package for Work-Based Learning aimed at providing fundamental technical knowledge on the topic of Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Solutions for Smart Production Environments in the manufacturing sector
- Smart Robotics
- Application of CPS/IoT across the process chain
- A comprehensive tool equipping with a step by step mentoring plan and guidelines:
- Relevance of Industry 4.0 and WBL as a key to acquiring the “Skills of the Future”
- Mentoring plan – Practical guidelines on how to organize work-based trainings
- Legal framework for regulation of Work-Based Learning / Apprenticeships
- Comprehensive apprenticeship programme
- Managers of manufacturing SMEs
- Heads of departments (production, logistics, etc.) in manufacturing SMEs
- Future employees of manufacturing SMEs (vocational students/apprentices)
- VET providers/trainers/consultants
- 2 years (24 months)
- Petru Maior University – UPM, Romania
- Camera de Comerț și Industrie a Județului Mureș – CCIM, Romania
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements – PIAP, Poland
- Institute for Technology and Quality – ISQ, Portugal
- European Center For Quality – ECQ, Bulgaria
- Pcx Computers & Information Systems Ltd – PCX, Cyprus
- European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training, Germany